BIM & Revit Technician
BIM & Revit Technician
Michael Nugent Ltd is a Northern Irish based MEP contractor with reach across GB & ROI. We build and manage Mechanical and Electrical engineering projects that reimagine how people work and live in the built environment. Our determination and focus enable us to deliver leading-edge construction solutions across a range of key sectors including Healthcare, Education, Hotel, Leisure, Life Sciences, Office, Commercial, Arts & Culture through our Major Contracts, Facilities Management and Specialised Works business units. Michael Nugent Ltd directly employees over 100 people and indirectly over 300 people across Northern Ireland, GB and ROI. Michael Nugent Ltd formed in 1963 is a 2nd Generation Family business with offices in Pomeroy, Belfast, Derry & Dublin. Michael Nugent Ltd believe strongly in our workforce, we employ the best people, invests heavily in training and education and ensure that the highest standards of health, safety and governance are applied throughout the organisation.
Michael Nugent Ltd are looking to recruit experienced an experienced BIM & Revit Technician to their Digital Construction team. You will be a motivated and reliable individual who brings enthusiasm and positivity to a team and you should enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
Reporting to: Digital Construction Team Lead
Position: BIM & Revit Technician
Key Responsibilities and Duties
Objectives of this Role
• Development of models and reports in line with company requirements.
• Production of GA’s and detailing sheets.
• The production of builders works schedules and associated drawings.
• 3D modelling of prefabricated and modular solutions
• Keep up to date on best practices for use of BIM and Revit MEP.
• Carry out M&E design work as applicable using Revit MEP and Navis Works.
• Produce detailed working drawings in 3D and scheme drawings as projects required.
• Clash management on all systems.
• Development of 3D co-ordinated services and structure layouts for clash control.
• Production of 2D and 3D design drawings, prefabrication isometrics and details.
• Compliance and execution of BIM Level 02 as per ISO 19650 to include COBie Data.
Skills and Qualifications
• Degree and/or qualification in a relevant technical subject including elements of Modelling (HND/HNC or equivalent)
• Substantial relevant (production) experience in design, drafting or engineering and BIM
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in MEP Coordination
• Minimum of 2 years Revit MEP Coordination
• Experience using Fabrication MEP/CADDuc
• Experience using Revit MEP
• Navisworks Manage
• Clash Detection
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail
• Experience with BIM 360 and Autodesk Docs
Why Michael Nugent Ltd?
We are a great bunch of people and it is a fun place to work!
• We offer a competitive package with a range of benefits and the opportunity to make a real difference to the environment.
• In addition, we offer flexi-time and consider flexible working patterns helping you achieve a positive work life balance.
• We offer fantastic training both in house and out sourced.
• We are fully committed to being an inclusive employer and ensuring equal opportunities.
• We are keen to have a workforce to reflect the full diversity of the communities we serve and welcome applications from individuals of any gender or background.
• Private Health Scheme.
Interested candidates should apply via our careers portal or alternatively send your CV to
firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date for applications is Friday 29th April 2022 at 3pm.