We are Hiring – Trainee BIM / Revit Technicians
Develop your professional career with MNL!
Due to continued expansion and having secured several high-profile contracts, we are looking to hire 2 x Trainee BIM / Revit Technicians.
Our Trainee BIM/Revit Technicians will be based at the company’s head office in Pomeroy Co. Tyrone. Reporting to the BIM Manager, the successful candidate will be developed to become a key member within our team.
Duties will include;
- Producing and collating all technical design drawings for mechanical and electrical services
- Produce Coordinated Services drawings working within the requirements of the BIM execution plan and company procedures
- Develop constituent parts of the information model in connection with specific tasks.
- Produce 2D layouts/schematics
- Produce “preliminary”, “construction” and “as built” drawings to company standards
Our ideal applicant should be competent with AutoCAD, with experience in Revit and Navisworks a distinct advantage. This role would suit a talented school leaver with a keen interest in Building Services, looking to carve a career within the Building Service industry. Training will be given to the successful candidate.
If you have the drive to succeed and the desire to work with us, please send your CV to email@example.com with your desired job role as the subject.