We are Hiring- Junior/Trainee Estimator – Mechanical & Electrical
Due to continued expansion and having secured several high-profile contracts, we are looking to hire a Mechanical Junior/Trainee Estimator and Electrical Junior/Trainee Estimator.
You will join our Commercial Team located at our headquarters in Pomeroy. You will be reporting to your Estimation Manager and play an essential role in providing accurate costings for Mechanical / Electrical projects across the UK & Ireland.
Duties will include;
• Day to day estimation for commercial and industrial projects, take offs from designs
• Creating and maintaining detailed costing sheets
• Liaising with contract management teams as well as other stakeholders to ensure a professional service delivery
• Source & assess equipment suppliers as well as specialist contractors
We are keen to speak with applicants who possess;
• 3rd level education in a related discipline coupled with experience in estimating within an M&E Project setting or those with a Mechanical or Electrical trade background.
• Excellent attention to detail & communication skills
• Sound level of IT literacy across the MS office suite
If you have the drive to succeed and the desire to work with us, please send your CV to email@example.com with your desired job role as the subject.