We are Hiring- Estimating Administrator
You will join our Commercial Team located at our headquarters in Pomeroy. You will be reporting to your Estimation Manager and play an essential role in providing vital support to your estimating colleagues.
Duties will include:
- Adding tenders to Tender Work Load programme.
- Maintain central tender filing system.
- Organise copy of tender documents, amendments and drawings are prepared for estimator.
- Support the estimator in identifying sub-contractors and suppliers to issue enquiry packages to.
- Prepare enquiry packages and dispatch to sub-contractors and suppliers.
- Follow up supplier/sub-contractor phone calls and maintain a “live” progress schedule report.
- Ensure sub-contractor and supplier quotations are received and input into the estimating system. Hand-over and presentation of returned and completed tender bid enquiry package to the estimator.
- Ensure all information and arrangements are made for tender adjudication meetings.
We are keen to speak with applicants who possess;
- 3rd level education in a related discipline or a Mechanical or Electrical trade background.
- Excellent attention to detail & communication skills
- Sound level of IT literacy across the MS office suite
- Excellent organisation and administration skills
- Confidence and hard-working ethos
If you have the drive to succeed and the desire to work with us, please send your CV to email@example.com with your desired job role as the subject.