We are Hiring – Estimators & Site Supervisors
Develop your professional career with MNL!
Due to continued expansion and having secured several high-profile contracts, we are looking to hire:
- Junior Mechanical and Electrical Estimators
- Mechanical and Electrical Estimators
- Mechanical and Electrical Site Supervisors
If your strengths are analytical and numerical and have the willingness to work hard then we want to hear from you!
You will join our Commercial Team located at our headquarters in Pomeroy, Co. Tyrone. You will be reporting to your Estimation Manager and play an essential role in providing accurate costings for M&E projects across the UK & Ireland.
Duties will include;
• Day to day estimation for commercial and industrial projects, take offs from designs
• Creating and maintaining detailed costing sheets
• Liaising with contract management teams as well as other stakeholders to ensure a professional service delivery
• Source & assess equipment suppliers as well as specialist contractors
We are keen to speak with applicants who possess;
• 3rd level education in a related discipline coupled with experience in estimating within an M&E Projects setting
• Excellent attention to detail & communication skills
• Sound level of IT literacy across MS office suite
We are looking to hire both Mechanical and Electrical Site Supervisors. You will be working on prestigious multi-million pound schemes across Northern Ireland and the UK.
The primary role of MNL’s site supervisors is to supervise the sub-contractor(s) and be responsible for the installation up to and including commissioning and testing with regard to progress, programme and cost.
- Site supervision for clients across NI & UK
- Working with Construction Manager and Project Manager to prepare site works
- Leading a team of engineers and ensuring a high standard of site discipline
This is a great opportunity for a Mechanical/Electrical Site Supervisor who is looking to progress their career within the Building Services industry, you will need a strong work ethic and a desire to succeed.
Send through your CV’s to email@example.com