Join Our Team! – Assistant Quantity Surveyor
Michael Nugent Ltd are one of the leading Mechanical and Electrical service providers in Ireland and the UK with a wealth of experience in providing a professional, high quality service. Our contracts span across the corporate, private and public sectors.
Due to continued success and growth we are now recruiting an assistant quantity surveyor to join us at our company headquarters in Pomeroy. The role requires working in a dynamic and fast paced environment involved in the development of projects from acquisition to completion, reporting directly to our Senior Quantity Surveyor.
This is a perfect opportunity for a confident, articulate and conscientious individual possessing the enthusiasm and drive to succeed in the industry or searching for an alternative to higher education. The right candidate will be able to avail of the opportunity for CPD combined with additional in-house training.
Essential Skills & Qualities:
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• IT literate with strong knowledge of Microsoft packages
• Possess the ability to prioritise activities and quickly move from one task to another
• Comfortable in ability to solve problems by acting on own initiative
• Highly organised with excellent time management in order to meet deadlines
• Work well within a team but possess the persistence in order to get responses from colleagues
• Proficient in Excel
• MTC Experience
• Mechanical or Electrical Experience
• Knowledge of both Mechanical & Electrical suppliers and sub-contractors
• Knowledge and understanding of administration
Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org before 5pm on Friday the 14th of September