Michael Nugent retains Safe-T-Cert ‘A’ Grade!
Safe-T-Cert is a certification scheme designed for certifying the Safety Management Systems of contractors working in the construction industry. The Scheme’s objective is to improve health and safety management by providing objective standards and certifying those contractors whose safety management systems have been assessed.
Companies with the Safe-T-Cert can demonstrate that they:
- Are in line with the ILO guidelines for Safety Management Systems
- Meet the basic requirements for training and competence
- Implement an occupational health and safety management system which meets the requirements of the organisation – incorporating continual improvement.
- Address relevant national legislation
- Demonstrates commitment at all levels within the organisation
This is now the fifth year in a row that Michael Nugent has achieved the Safe-T-Cert ‘A grade’ and is a testament to the care and diligence we apply to every job, whilst providing first class M&E services. We are proud to say that we are among the minority of companies accredited with Grade A over five successive years.
With Safe-T-Cert, Michael Nugent can assure all its clients that a certified and effective health and safety management system is in operation at all times.