Michael Nugent is Recruiting – Mechanical and Electrical Technical Trainees
Michael Nugent Ltd is a leading M&E services provider within the building services industry and due to continued growth and development we are now seeking to recruit a Mechanical Technical Trainee and an Electrical Technical Trainee to enhance our existing team.
Scope of position and main responsibilities:
- To complete a 3 year trainee program with a view to joining our management team.
- Liaise and communicate with Clients, Sub-Contractors, Vendors and Suppliers in a professional manner.
- Understand and analyse Mechanical, Electrical, Structural, Architectural, and other related drawings and specifications.
- Take an active role in preparing commercial quantified schedules of rates/tender summary information.
- Assist with projects through from arrival in the company to the effective handover from our contracts team to the Client.
- Assist with the preparation of prequalification questionnaires.
- Time served Commercial/Industrial Mechanical/Electrical installation background or alternative practical site based experience.
- Be able to demonstrate a sound technical knowledge and commercial awareness.
- Have IT skills to a high standard.
- Self-motivated, with a ‘can-do’ approach to work and willingness to learn and assist.
- Be able to express ideas clearly in both verbal and written communication.
- Organised and disciplined in planning and approach to work.
- Work well independently and as part of a team in a busy construction services environment.
Apply by emailing CVs only to email@example.com by 21.03.16