Michael Nugent is Recruiting – CAD Administrator
Michael Nugent Ltd is a leading M&E services provider within the building services industry who is seeking to recruit a trainee M&E CAD Technician to join our busy and rapidly expanding team.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ideally all applicants should have an awareness of the construction/ building services industry and be IT proficient.
- The applicant will turn project briefs, ideas and design drawings into full co-ordinated installation drawings.
- The applicant will work within the Project team and be responsible for the production, alteration and management of all AutoCAD documents and supporting information.
- The applicant will also have the responsibility of general admin associated with the CAD department.
- Undertake concept and detailed M&E design under guidance of the senior CAD Co-ordinator
Desirable & Essential Criteria:
The suitable candidate will:
- Be a good team player and highly motivated
- Have good written, oral and electronic communication skills
- Must be IT proficient
- A working knowledge of AutoCAD would be an advantage but not essential as training will be provided.
- Previous experience from an architectural, M&E or Construction background would be of interest.
- Experience of BIM (Building Information Modelling) would be beneficial but not essential.
Apply by emailing CVs only to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Friday 11th March 2016