Michael Nugent are recruiting!
Due to the rapid growth and expansion of our business we are seeking to recruit a Mechanical Contracts Manager to enhance our already flourishing team.
- The primary purpose of this role is to ensure that assigned contract works are successfully delivered.
- Through to completion of such works in a safe manner, to programme, within budget and to the agreed level of quality.
- In addition and equally as important, the candidate will require the skills to develop strategies and positive relationships.
- Identifying all potential contract variations for potential commercial issues and client notification in order to identify any corrective or other actions that may be required.
- Managing and coordinating all activities on assigned contracts and accurately reporting performance, contractual status and the anticipated/actual commercial position for inclusion in various monthly reports.
The suitable candidate will:
- Have a minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Mechanical Contracts Manager delivering large scale projects in a Mechanical services environment.
- Hold a current driving licence.
- Be an excellent team player and highly motivated
- Have good written, oral and electronic communication skills
Apply by emailing CVs only to email@example.com by 30.11.15